Need Help Configuring BTHub 3.0 for Server

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 583 times. The last Post () by campbell1987.

• Hi all, Has anyone been able to or know how setup a BTHomeHub 3.0 correctly for use with a CCcam/OScam Server????
    I tried the following steps and was able to open port 12000 but still my channels wont clear or i am unable to access oscam webif through my no-ip address.

I went to advanced settings, selected settings, port forwarding, supported applications, add user defined game or application and entered these details

Game/application name: server12000

Protocol: Any
    Port Range: 12000 - 12000
    Translate To: 12000 - 12000

Added and Applied these settings

Then selected the configuration tab and set these settings

Game or application: server12000
    Devices: server (MAC Address same as connected server in home network tab under Physical connections)

Added and applied these settings
    Restarted Router
    Tested port 12000, Result: Port 12000 is OPENED
    But still I am only able to connect to server localy by putting device ip:port into browser
    When i try my public ip:port ---- connection times out (same thing when i try my no-ip address:port)

If anyone knows what i'm missing out or what i'm doing wrong can you please let me know,

Thanks.... ;-)

• is it a loop back issue ¬

if i want to connect to my server on local you must use LAN ip 192.168.wot.eva - - - -
    perhaps there is looback issue if you try using dns or public ip =you only use public ip or dns from a remote location/peers

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Hi mate, Thanks for the reply, The one im using now was setup by a friend but now when i go to the prot forwarding tab there is nothing listed but the port is still open and server is still online ok. Also my internet seems to stop workng between 6pm - 12am which also leads me to believe the router is faulty (its not my connection speed, i have fibreoptic with an 80mb download speed)
    So now i wanna change my router with a new one i have but can't seem to get it working, Also on the current router i can access it localy by using my no ip addy but come 6pm it disconnects when my internet starts playin up, i am only able to access it using the (C: device ip: port user pass)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!