VU+Duo Keeps losing sats

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 389 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• VU Duo is approx 2 months old using the DB image, after about a week it loses the epg (wont update )
    When i attempt to update using Sgt FF i lose the sat signal...( it says nothing is connected ) the only way to remedy this is to install a fresh image.

I have tried a different box (s9) on dish and cable and all is working fine......

I have only come across one other person with a similar problem, and the consensus was to return the box as faulty...but...before i do that , i was just wondering if anyone had any idea what is going on here.

Is it worth trying a different image ?
    Should i use a different bouquet (cats eyes )

Box is hooked up to a single fixed dish.....( set as simple single 28.2e )
    as i said works fine for about a week , then loses sats..

HELP...

Bob

• I would try everything buddy before you decide to return it,what have you got to lose?? And also is good practice for tweaking understanding how it all works.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!