Openbox Worry!!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,057 times. The last Post () by EsRgood4u.

• Was reading through some post. I have noticed that the spiderbox is client only like the openbox, but the differance is that the spiderbox has been out longer then the openbox!!!

Now I was hoping that in the future there might some upgrades to the openbox to enable client/server but im worried that the day will never come!!!

• Yup i said this some where on here before mate!

Bought a spiderbox in August..

Was told by a so called reliable source that it would be a ccam server within a few months and not a squeek since from him!

So i wouldn't hold your breath about the openbox at that price ever going to be a ccam server anytime soon mate!

• Well I hope someone does something cus this box will be a bargin at the price I bought it for if it becomes client/server... If not will defo need to offload the box or jus setup a server

• Openbox uses the Ali chip (Ali M3602)! Ive read around abit more and the Ali chip is a Mips processor! dm800 has a Mips processor also! if they made the firmware Open source like the dreambox's are i dont see why it couldnt work as a cccam server!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!