possible to have 2 cards using oscam?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 500 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi Guys,

I have oscam reading a satellite BG card at present and also am running Cccam on my vu+duo.

Im thinking of getting a tring card to run off the same box, can I run 2 cards using oscam at the same time and how do I install this?

Thanks for any knowledge you may have in advance.

silky

• yes possible and easy to do - you just need to add another reader entry on oscam.server for your second card, and again you can send this to CCcam with CCcam or newcamd protocol. Once you get the card, have a quick search using the search tool and you should be able to get enough info on it - if you need further help, then post in the forum and we will get you sorted in no time!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!