Recording feature

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 475 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Got my duo set up and very pleased although compared to the *** hd box when it comes to recording I think it not nearly as good. Is there anyway I can make the recording simpler, is there a specific epg as I currently have rytek epg and I'm running black hole 1.6.6

Any help or recommendations appreciated

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• properly setup i find my Vu's every bit as good as a dedicated provider box for recordings and EPG etc. it just takes getting it properly setup in the first place.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

properly setup i find my Vu's every bit as good as a dedicated provider box for recordings and EPG etc. it just takes getting it properly setup in the first place.

id have to agree, Im still fine tuning VU+ Duo but I Think the EPG it is far better than the New one that Sly introduced a while back (Hate it, too many button presses to do the basics)
    As for the recording feature, Im still testing my box, but its starting to do exactly what I want..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• id have to agree, Im still fine tuning VU+ Duo but I Think the EPG it is far better than the New one that Sly introduced a while back (Hate it, too many button presses to do the basics)
    As for the recording feature, Im still testing my box, but its starting to do exactly what I want..

What epg u usin mate

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!