Vu Duo 1Channel/MyTube HD Freezing??

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 752 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• Hi Everyone....

Managed to get my shiny new duo unwrapped, flashed, and going no problem thanks to the excellent advice posted in this forum. After coming across the delights of MyTube player and 1Channel plugins, I have enjoyed a few films and music clips without having to look at my PC. However, I have came across an issue whenever I try to stream an "HD" quality video through one of these plugins - it causes it to stutter badly, sometimes resolving itself, or alternately stopping altogether. This is pretty annoying when you've watched 30 mins or so of a stream and this happens. My own personal feeling is this is some sort of codec issue, however, after a good search of the net, I can't seem to find any fix..... Anyone had any experience of this or indeed know how to fix? or if there is a stable codec pack? I've went for the latest image from black hole, so you'd think it has the latest already?? Any info appreciated....

• There is no such thing as a codec pack for these receivers, it's hardware dependent not software so unless there is a Driver update by the manufacturer there will lilely be no solution. you also have to remember that these units are first a satellite receiver and the other things are just a bonus.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• HI tv ad,, i got the same problem on my duo somtime back using an older version 2.2.1
    of the vix image as the new 1 gave me a pain in the butt
    some people might not call these 3 files a codec /addon, whatever
    and it solved my problem i think cazuela posted them...
    let me know how you on
    best of luck...

gst-plugin-avi_0.10.30-r0.1_mipsel.ipk
    gst-plugin-flv_0.10.30-r0.1_mipsel.ipk
    gst-plugin-rtsp_0.10.30-r0.1_mipsel.ipk

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!