how to add plugins to bh image

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,745 times. The last Post () by suites.

• hello friends im having a senior moment can anyone please tell me how i can add plugins posted on here to bh 1.78 i tried adding on receiver but they are not there for downloading thanks in advance

• usually send file to box /tmp folder
    then use telnet for manual install BUT
    in bh and vix there is ipk manual install from menu

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• ok i am stuck and confused. i down load file from forum here then unzip the file then put it in a folder on desktop.then when i am ftp it to vu duo it arrives ok how do i open the file to get it working or do i have to change the file to anything i am confused thanks in advance for help p.s the file i was trying was loads

• ok i am stuck and confused. i down load file from forum here then unzip the file then put it in a folder on desktop.then when i am ftp it to vu duo it arrives ok how do i open the file to get it working or do i have to change the file to anything i am confused thanks in advance for help p.s the file i was trying was loads

Hi m8,
    You don't have to put the unzipped file in any other folder on your desktop as you said and even if you did, make sure you are not sending the file with the folder you created...that might be the problem.
    If it is ipk file,just ftp it to /tmp folder in your duo and install.
    Hope that helps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Attached Files
    Loads7_OE16_BH.zip (25.7 KB, 8 views) when i unzip it goes into a usr file on its own and if i unzip again it says usr 2 ect thanks for the help i never ftp before always usb or azup

• Official Post

Attached Files
    Loads7_OE16_BH.zip (25.7 KB, 8 views) when i unzip it goes into a usr file on its own and if i unzip again it says usr 2 ect thanks for the help i never ftp before always usb or azup

Your plugin is in unpacked format, just ftp the complete usr folder accross to the root as shown then restart the box.

• thats great thanks ten /master/8 . for your great help and understanding i appreciate it very much .and is that the same for all files of this type thanks

• agh do you know what i just completed my first ftp successfully after weeks of trying all ftp programs i just could not get the the hang of it at all . i found this program 1dreamx and it took all the mystery out of it for me im delighted and thanks all here for trying to help me. i just thought id share me good news

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!