New twin tuner pvr required

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 513 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I'm on the lookout for a new twin tuner pvr. In the past I've had an eagle box (the original one), techno mate tm9100 and a spiderbox 5000 then been using the sly+hd box for the last 18 months. But now I've decided to get my motorised system back up and running but want a pvr with a twin tuner. My requirements are that it has usals and also be able to read my sly uk and sly Italia cards but have the option for possibly 1 more card either by internal or adding an external reader.

The ones I have been looking at is the alien 2 and the v+ duo.

I'm looking for pros and cons on both receivers or if there's anything else on the market that may be suitable to my needs.

Thanks

• Depending on what your budget permits bud the Vu Duo will do everything that you require it too,good solid box with loads of support,worth every penny!

Our site sponsor has the Duo in stock now,have a look at these two links:

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Sat-Shop.co.uk - Sat-Shop.co.uk Online Satellite and Electronics Store from Lavatronics

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!