Amiko Alien2 tuner problems

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,075 times. The last Post () by Pedro60.

• I have just taken charge of a new Alien2 and have problems trying to tune in the UK sat. channels, this is the basic problem the pre loaded sat list does not show Astra 1N or the eutelsat 28A at 28.2 deg. nor the 28A at 28.5 deg. i have tried changing the transponder list plus all the info but of no help. I have contacted the supplier but he said i was mistaken and its there ( i must be going blind ). so any help on this would be great as it does not seem possible to install any new satalites or am i wrong.?:ah:

• I will try running a manual scan, have only tried the auto scan so far. many thanks its all worth a try. Is this a common problem?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!