Ultimo wont startup

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 684 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Vu ultimo with Vix3.0 image wont startup, it sticks in the middle when the background
    picture comes on and there is no responce from the remote, won't even switch it off.
    Would a reflash fix the problem,laast worked last night.This box is doing my head in. :((

• Hi toothfairy,

A reflash would not do your Ultimo any harm bud,i would flash on the original image for the Ultimo first,just to give it a good clean out etc,then flash the ViX image on after that.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Setting can always be made again bud,hopefully there is a backup on the HDD,as long as you don't initialize the HDD after reflashing the box then it should be able to be used.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• mckee I have reflashed a few times but without any joy,it seems to be the same problem as before.
    The problem started midweek when i stopped getting anything on the solo from the ultimo.
    I'm going to leave it for now.

• Latest news ois i have got the ultimo going again but have lost my shares, this is my CCcam.cfg
    does anyone see anything wrong with it. Hope i am on the right track.

#SERVER LISTEN PORT :12000
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : yes

NEWCAMD CONF : yes
    #DISABLE EMM : yes
    #EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 ** ** ** **
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3430000
    #SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 0

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!