Cbeebies Poland

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,680 times. The last Post () by Eggs.

• Does anyone know the settings for Cbeebies Poland, I used to have it setup and working for my little girl as I can't get both beams of 28.2 living in Malta. She is mortified I lost it even tho it shows up nowt comes up on screen when i try and tune to it, maybe i have something set wrong, so if anyone has the settings so i could check them i would be eternally grateful.

• Thanks for those settings, Picked up the channel when i scanned but still get no picture, even though i do get other bbc channels on 13e dunno what to try next :(

• Just checked myself think they may have pulled the channel tbh m8!!!

Mutz

Done a full tp scan and nothing!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Official Post

The leading Polish DTH platform Cyfrowy Polsat is to drop four BBC channels from its offer.

As of February 1, it will no longer carry BBC Entertainment, BBC Knowledge, BBC Lifestyle and CBeebies. In their place will come Disney Playhouse, FOX, National Geographic and National Geographic HD.

It is understood that Cyfrowy Polsat considered the price the BBC was charging for the channels, which have been distributed by the platform since December 2007, to be too high.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!