help with me rom

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 946 times. The last Post () by stevenlee1981.

• hi all, issues im having is with the rom is, cd's i copy work fine but when it comes down to burn dvd's it says burned successful but when i put them in a dvd player thay work and stop all the time, ive use loads of blank dvd's and all makes r- and r+ aswell never had 1 thats worked yet, some1 said it sounds like the firmware, can eny1 help me with things so i can burn dvds what work

driver is atapi bd b dh6e2s scsi cdrom, on the front says labelflash

ste

• Think you may need a new burner m8, i had a dual layer burner that stopped burning games but burned cd's!!!How old is your burner?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Doubt very much its a firmware issue sounds like a lazer issue tbh m8

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!