Gigablue 800 Problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 872 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• My computer is unable to connect to the IP address of the box, also lost all share channels as well and unable to connect to my 1TB hard drive from my computer which is connected to the USB port of the box.

Please help!

• sounds like there was an issue with the network, either your router, the connection or the network settings - if you have the issue again then you can check your network -settings - in the system setup - under 'network' you can select device setup, you can check adapter settings - you can make sure your local ip address hasn't changed - if it has then you need to change this on your PC tools (winscp and the windows share to the receiver HDD). Might be an idea to go in to your router settings to fix the IP address to the receiver so it doesn't change. You can do a network test as well under this setting. But rebooting solves a lot of issues!!!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!