openbox s10

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 387 times. The last Post () by lutz diagram.

• ive been trying to convert the firmware, but not doing so well, when i download the firmware it comes with a lot of jumbled up letters and numbers, is this how its supposed to be befor you extract it and could someone please tell me what the firmware looks like befor you open it up and after you have copressed it , im really confused with it all. ive used winrar to open it but not done so well and ive been on this now for awhile a little help with this would be appreciated thanx sandog

• if its zip un zip it will just be one item and shud be some thing like this HDS2.abs as to have .abs at the end you cud just rename it to this HDS2.abs as i have had poblems with some with long names then put on the usb key not in eney folders then upgrand by usb on the box

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

• when you download it should save as a .rar or .zip.
    If you are seeing binary something is radically wrong with the download process.
    You should get a popup to save as and you shouldn't be selecting open.
    Sounds like you don't have any archiver program installed so windows or the browser doesn't know what to do with the file.
    I download to a known folder like downs\2012\1114 then unrar or unzip after the download.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!