Openbox Channel List inc Asians Updated Regularly by Mast

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,477 times. The last Post () by biffo1.

• Updated to 14-11-2012.

Will work on S9, S10, S11, S12, F3 as Ive tried them on those boxes and may work on other models but Ive not tried on them.

Have now added a Music category to the favourites.

If there's any changes let me know.

How to update Channel list.

1) Transfer downloaded and extracted TP_ PROGS.dbs to usb
    2) Plug usb into back of box and navigate to "Upgrade by Usb"
    3) Right arrow to "misc files" and down arrow to Select and Upgrade.
    4) Green/ok button to select TP_ PROG.dbs
    5) Yellow button to upgrade
    6) Once finished reboot box.

Here is my channel list up to date to today sorted into following categories.

1. Entertainment
    2. Asian
    3. Sports
    4. Movies
    5. Kids
    6. Documentaries
    7. Home and Health
    8. News
    9. Music

This has been updated to show correctly BBC three and BBC Four and also in the kids the CBBC and CBeebies show as BBC three and BBC Four.

There is no seperate HD Bouquets but are in order in relevant bouquets, eg. *** movies, *** movies HD, *** drama, *** drama HD etc and the sports are sports 1,2,3,4 sports news then sports 1 HD, sports 2 HD etc.

Adults are locked.

Was done on S10.

Hope its of use to some people.

Edit: Updated now to 14-11-2012 dead channels deleted and moved channels have been replaced with the new frequencies.

The sports channels are slightly different to original order, now its sports1 then sports 1 hd etc but can easily be moved around if wanted as I had them before.

Nice job Mast !!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!