Vu Duo Setup

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 712 times. The last Post () by kay.

• Hi guys,

i have bought a vu duo clone... i only have 1 sat dish which is motorized, and i have set it up on tuner A, positioner. that works fine
    My image is digitalworldz 1.1 and i have uploaded my channel list from the net...
    my problem is... Sly uk works fine, sly IT - some channels work and some dont... and when i go to sly De - no channels work other dan fta

baring in mind my old box is a blade 7000s, and on that all sats work perfectly, and all channels work.

my signal strength on vu duo reads between 40-55 on sly it n de.. on sly uk it reads 80. on the balde - the signals r like 98 on all sats

can someone help me out where i am going wrong????

kind regards,

Kay

• hi kay
    are you using usals on the blade box aswell?
    check your long and lat again. make sure its right..
    set both boxes to same sat and channels. get someone to change the boxes while you watch the motor see if it moves a bit?
    does the blade have in and out coax? could you loop through and let the blade drive the motor to check the tuner on the vu?

• Hi Gaz,

ye am using Usal on blade box... iv matched the same lon n lat with both the boxes
    i ll chek the dish movement tomorrow in the daytime... but seriously not impressed by the vu duo at all :(

thanks for your help mate

kay

• hi guys,

i have set it up with vix 3.0 image, and it seems to be working fine... but some of the channels are greyed out (na) e.g. esp primafila, on sly it
    i have sly it, de nd uk working on the motor now...

Also sly sports 3,4 and some sly calcio not appearing up on the scan...

i have used the catseye latest list... but this is the problm i am getting..any help??

kay

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!