Unable to reshare local card

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,335 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi All

I recently purchased an Amiko Alien SHD8900 and have it running PKT Nebula 3 with OSCam 7924.

I have an issue thats bugging the hell out of me when using OSCam under CCCam protocol. I cannot get OSCam to reshare or even showup the local card in the slot to my CCCam client in the house.

Its showing hop1s OK, just not the local card. I've been messing with it and its now doing my head in, so its time to ask for help.

I've never really used OSCam with DVBapi, i've only ever used it as a card reader but I'm sure the problem is something obvious that is staring me in the face.

The card is reading fine and passing ecms to my other box using Camd3 protocol so i know its reading the card OK. I just cannot get the card to show to my client boxes whilst in cccam mode .

I have posted the configs so hopefully somebody can see what i am doing wrong as i've been on this for about 2 days now.

OSCam.conf

OSCam.user

[account]
    user = dvbapiau
    group = 1,2,3,4
    au = cyfra
    monlevel = 0
    cccstealth = 0

OSCam.server

Any help would be appreciated as i am intending to get an Alien 2 so i will have to go over to pure OSCam anyway, so figuring out the basics would help a hell of a lot.

Nano

• I cannot believe that nobody knows whats causing this problem?

If anybody can help it would be appreciated.

Nano

• Official Post

Try adding this to oscam.dvbapi

• It hasn't altered anything i'm afraid, but your help is really appreciated.

The Alien can open the card locally without issue, It just isn't showing the card as a local to my other box under CCCam.

If i use an L line it sees the card fine, it just won't see it from a C line. Its a bit of a strange one. If i do go for an Alien 2 i'm going to have to figure out this issue, otherwise the box will be of little use to me.

Nano

• I did have this account in the config, i just didn't post it, which was a bit stupid since it was where the problem was.

I hadn't set it up for group 1, only 2,3,4,5 & 6.

Like i said it would be something obvious lol. I spent two days looking at it it and i just didn't see the issue.I After not looking at it for a few days i saw the issue when i went back to it. Its a case of can't see the trees for the forest.

Thanks for your help Master G, its appreciated.

Nano

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!