Installing Omnikey help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 424 times. The last Post () by TopBuzz.

• In the thread 'How to install Omnikey readers on Linux PC' the Ubuntu way

I do not understand what to edit in opensc.conf from the text below

And change thise lines by removing # from front and reader_drivers lines u delete one comand too:
    reader_drivers = pcsc, ctapi;
    try_emulation_first = yes;
    lock_login = false;
    provider_library = /lib/libpcsclite.so.1

Perhaps someone can explain it better?

Cheers

• Well find these lines in opensc an uncomment them(remove the # sign in front of them)
    On the reader_driver line remove the third driver and leave only pcsc and ctapi
    That's all, after that restart pcscd or reboot
    PS: And if u use oscam u may need to find or compile version wit pcsc support :)

• find opensc.conf file in your Linux Pc server -
    for me i use ssh from another machine or you can use putty !
    Not certian but you probably can alter the file by ftp program like winscp aswell.

Open the file and read through it Line by Line -
    You will soon find the script which is mentioned- You will notice it is slightly different to the example you have.
    Edit the individual lines to exactly how they're posted in the example not forgetting the ; at the end of each line.

Save and exit - Reboot your receiver and amend your oscam configs reader section and your omnikey should now be recognised.
    Welcome to lower ecm times club ¬ My omnikey reduced ecm read times considerably.So well worth the messing about IMO.

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!