help with cards please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 360 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• Hi guys
    Looking for some help here please I’m going to start a server based on a pc to share with family and friends I’m going to use oscam and ccam I want to buy cards for the uk but the channels I want are
    Box nation
    Sentanta and Irish channels
    Adult channels
    All the channels premium that can be viewed in UK basically I’ve looked on this forum but can’t find out how to buy the cards from where and can I get them all running off a pc with Linux

Cheers for your help guys

• you will need to call the provider to order a card mate !
    you will only need 1 card -
    so call setanta and take out a subscription - they will send a card.
    Get that card activated then call Boxnation who will add there package to your card -
    your problem will be Irish variations as you'll need to be a resident or have a postal address in ROI.
    However with an active setanta and boxnation card being shared from a server you will most likely find a peer in ireland with who'm you can set up a share . Then he can watch your card and vice versa -

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• you need an original 5ky hd box or standard for non hd subscription _ This is required because Your provider wont activate your card outside of an Official ND5 cam and that is only licensed for use in an original box.
    When that is done - you will need to put the box id in your oscam or cccam cfg to make your server work.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!