installing picons on vu duo with vix

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,336 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• i have downloaded a folder of picons but i dont know where to install them on my bu duo with vix 3.0? can someone please tell me?

The Best and fastest place to install picons to is the internal flash of the receiver otherwise known as root so ftp the picon folder to root and restart the receiver, you will be good to go from there on in.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I downloaded picons from plugin panel but they are missing quite a lot that is why I have downloaded a more compete folder. If I FTP this folder to root what will happen the existing picons, will the new ones overwrite them?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• yes as pointed out above best to delete the older pack and replace with the other, incidentally which pack was it that you found outdated ?

i downloaded tv-east -28.2 from the downloadable plugin menu on vix 3.0. not so much outdated but regional ch4 and ch5 have no picons?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• you can manually amend the picons if you want to - just change the filename to the service reference of the channel you want the picon assigned to (can be found in by pressing menu - information - service) - make sure you replace the colons (:) with underscore (_) and leave out the last colon - take a look at the picon filenames and the service reference and you will see what i mean.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!