Did any one else loose Primtime for the fight last night ?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,277 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Did any one else loose Primtime for the fight last night ? I used cats channel list from friday and recived it all day Saturday but lost it just before the fight. Gutted. Had to watch it via stream. Gutted for Ricky Hatton but he didnt look half the boxer he once was.

• *** messed up anyways was free lol never scrambled

i watched on aljazeera 3 sports

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• I know a ton of people who couldn't watch it.

Apparently the Sly customer service were inundated with complaints about people paying and not being able to see it!

Glad I didn't bother! :)

No problems here but it certainly wasnt fta rocco69er.

not on my box it was not. i tuned 5 separate boxes in using with autobouquetsmaker ( not yet released plugin ) and all worked fine. as for the encryption i tested it on two boxes one with the necessary rights and one without, needless to say the one without went black at exactly 19:00 hrs when the other did not.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• any chance you can post the plugin autobouquetsmaker and is it for enigma 1

no it's only for enigma2 systems and i cant release it yet. it's a joint work by ViX and SifTeam for the OE-Alliance but as one of the developers working on it has taken ill it's been put on hold, although i can say that it is almost ready.

In it's current state the plugin supports 15 providers throughout 13 east, 19.2 east, 23.5 east and 28.2 east ( with more being worked on ). it is written totally in C+ and python so it's fast and i do mean fast ( a full scan of 28.2 east takes under 2 minutes ( closer to 1 but i have not timed it ), Thats about all i can say at the moment but i will make a formal announcement as and when it;s ready to go.

• no it's only for enigma2 systems and i cant release it yet. it's a joint work by ViX and SifTeam for the OE-Alliance but as one of the developers working on it has taken ill it's been put on hold, although i can say that it is almost ready.

In it's current state the plugin supports 15 providers throughout 13 east, 19.2 east, 23.5 east and 28.2 east ( with more being worked on ). it is written totally in C+ and python so it's fast and i do mean fast ( a full scan of 28.2 east takes under 2 minutes ( closer to 1 but i have not timed it ), Thats about all i can say at the moment but i will make a formal announcement as and when it;s ready to go.

look forward to its release

• no it's only for enigma2 systems and i cant release it yet. it's a joint work by ViX and SifTeam for the OE-Alliance but as one of the developers working on it has taken ill it's been put on hold, although i can say that it is almost ready.

well as the user who requested to be kept updated has since been banned my reply is likely pointless but i'll do it any way incase any one else in interested,

The OE-alliance AutoBouquetsMaker has now been launched with the ViX image from build 513 and upwards, It wil also be included in the other OE-A member teams images who want to use it.

The plugin can be accessed from Menu> Setup> Service Searching> AutoBouquetsMaker. Now even though this plugin is a complete new piece of software and coded from the ground up in C+ and python, you may have to remove any similar plugins from your receiver first as they may not work well together.

I have screenshots but cant include them as the server here wont allow me to upload them unless i rar them up into a archive due to their size.

Credits as follows.

OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker (c) 2012

Application credits:
    andro Cavazzoni aka skaman (main developer) ( Sif Team )
    Andrew Blackburn aka AndyBlac (main developer) ( ViX Team )

Sources credits:
    LraiZer (used his AutoBouquets script as a start point)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!