Cool tv guide help wanted please ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,342 times. The last Post () by ratboy.

• Can anyone help me on this one. I have a vu+duo on blackhole 1.7.8. I have cool tv guide, I think it version 6.0.3. Can you set it so that when you press the epg button it goes straight to the bouquetlist. Can't seem to see it in any of the settings. Thanks in advance

• It's been a while since I used the coolman tv guide bud,but from memory I am not sure if you can do this with that plugin,i know for certain that you can do it with the epg on the ViX image,if this is something that you really want to be able to do it might be worth your while trying out ViX.

You never know you might like it. Let us know how you get on.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi m8 is Vix a good image for beginners or am i best sticking with bh 1.72 TIA

I may be bias seeing as i'm a senior member of the ViX team, but i would say that ViX is the most user friendly image there is, and in my opinion it has the single best EPG setup of any image available.

That said only you can say what suits your own tastes, but i would at-least give it a try.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Vix is a very good image for beginners buddy,but I would agree with that only you can decide what is the best for you.Give it a go!

beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks guys i will ive it a go box came with this image on so left but would be nice to try hope i dont break it lol

will this be ok on v2 clone ViX-2.4.155-vusolo_usb im sure i read its the latest 1 before needing the upgrade

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!