DM500s Commando 14.6 Missing Channels

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,228 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• Hi all, first time poster and wondering who can help? Id like to thanks anyone and everyone who helps in these places...really cool

So heres the deal

Commando 14.6 on a DM500s. Tried to FTP the image with Dreamup but caught a post stating Null cable the best so did that image on the box no problem
    Followed the steps to get CCCam installed and working fine.Followed the correct path to auto install the channel lists and bouquets and that seems to work fine as well. But heres the thing...

I can see Disney Channels, and Sly2 but not sly Sports or Movies or Sly 1/ The box gives an error Channel not available..... Now the box is quite old now compared and I was out of the scene for some time but the old PLi Jade image on the box did find those channels and worked? Any thoughts.......

Ps Signal is 90%+ and I have flash erased and began again but always the same result..... other channels seem fine.....

Thanks

• The image came from here I think. I spoke to someone out side of this forum and they believe it might be something on transponder codes? just not sure. Again, reimaged everything and no luck. going to try another image.

David

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!