VU+ solo internal memory full??

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,985 times. The last Post () by umar110.

• Hi, Ive very new to getting around my new VU solo box and am having issues with the internal memory becoming full. Unfortunatley I wasn't using a USB key and now my box crashes regularly when trying to update channels etc. many of the logs say I/O error out of memory and others refer to errno28 no space left on device /etc/fstab.tmp. I've got both vu solo control centre and dreambox control centre installed but being a complete novice am not sure where to begin! As a side note when I mount the USB key I notice after a while the epg goes back to internal memory settings. Hope this is something straightforward or maybe someone can point me to another post where it has been explaines...Thanks

• Could you tell us which image you have installed on your box please bud?

It will make it easier to try and figure out where the problem lies.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi it says the following:

Kernel: 2.6.18
    Image: Release
    Version: 2.3
    Build: GM

I did try the swapfile and set it to 96MB with autostart. For some reason when I go back to EPG.SETTINGS it goes back to internal memory? Should I flash the box first and try again?

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!