Box Upgrade

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 966 times. The last Post () by shamonemf.

• As I said I'm thinking of getting a better box what does anyone recommend ie something I can record off decent spec but want one more or less
    Setup cos don't really understand all this ? I payed for my galaxy but will go off after a year so any help would be great thanks?

• What's the subs m8 sorry to sound thick but trying to find out all I can any help would be appreciated what box you recommend spec
    Record easy use good hd ?

• Official Post

You bought the box from a payserver is what ratboy is telling you, your line will be set to expire in the scumbags server after the agreed peroid but this does not mean you cannot continue to use your receiver & could easily record on it by adding an external hdd. There is no support here for payservers or their supporters so if you are looking for something you can plugin & go for 12 months you are definatley on the wrong board mate.

• No m8 after trying to set one up from scratch any help would be welcome after vu duo are there easy to set up yourself ?
    Total novice.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!