dm800 se signal problem on hd channels

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,464 times. The last Post () by shoaibg.

• Dear mates

i purchased the new dm800 se with wifi. I am getting a serious problem on hd channels.

The main problem is that it shows 7 to 10% low signals as compared to my old dm800hd box. And due to this problem hd channels on intelsat 7/10 like taj network and mtunes hd, express music etc etc not works however those channels are working fine on my old dm800 hd box.

I am also using other satellite for hd channels st2 88.0e same problem on this satellite.

When i open the same frequency in sat finder there signal are not stable for those channels even agc is variating too much. Signal level sometimes goes to 100% sometimes goes to 0% and some times 50 or 30% thats why channel not opens.

My question is how to solve this issue i have chaneged image to nemesis 2.6 at the moment tried merlin3 also but got no hope.

Can someone please help me out in this issue ??

• Please take time to read the forum rules - which you have to accept when you join the forum. Part of the rules state a requirement to post an introduction here
    Introductions
    before taking part in the forum. You will be more likely to get help after doing this.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!