Ts panel help on dm800 HDSE clone PLEASE

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,084 times. The last Post () by jacob2121.

• I really need peoples help please. can anyone help me at all or point me in right direction i have a dm800clone, managed to flash an image (OpenPLi-2_1-beta-dm800se-20120507-sim210-.nfi) but i am really confused on how to upload tspanel and cccam to my dm800? so many people are saying so many things and it's kind of confused me (suppose that's not hard haha). i have downloaded (FileZilla FTP Client\filezilla.exe") to transfer (enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_5.3_mipsel.ipk) onto my dm800 but nothing will happen and don't know what else i can do. can you please please help?

kind regards, danny

• hi tony, sorry i'm an absolute clown, i never had lan in and that is why it would not download tspanel. thankyou ever so much for your help. everywhere i looked it said to do it through pfp and telnet software and do something with temp folder :-/

i have downladed cccam (E2cccamv2.3.0 E2PLI), do i still need to do something with the temp folder? as it has defaulted into there?

thankyou ever so much for your help so far, kind regards danny

danny

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!