virmin media superhub update firmwareto 36r

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 632 times. The last Post () by tennents.

• hi lads my hub updated to 36r firmware now i cant change the ip address to 192.168.1.x anyone no a work around this are do i put the hub into modem mode and use a wireless router thanks in advance lads

• yeah there's a newer update beinhg rolled out as we speak 37r which is supposed to iron out bugs that are in 36r.
    I think we'll be in the r100's before this box of shite is of any use to man or beast....

• got it sorted lads was able to trick the hub into changein ip of hub to 192.168.10.xxx let it reboot the go back in and changed the ip address to what ever i wanted too i wasent worred about the wireless side off it as its only used by my mean pc my other one's are connected to a different modem i just dident want too lose the modem that has the best speed i took brain freeze and couldent think staright as i was at it too long should have walked away for abit.thanks lads for responding

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!