s10 problems

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,042 times. The last Post () by dazzza19.

• hi there guys , i have an openbox s10 pvr,,,,chip id 1015
    running C2HS2-11-09-02*066ACMT
    i have never had much luck with this box ,, constant reboots , freezing etc..
    i therefore opened it up and found leaking cheap chinese capacitors, therefore replaced all on power supply with panasonic, also reworked the tuning card with the ali chip caps and thermistor..
    since this i have never rebooted the box, not once in 3 weeks,
    but the problem i have is disney channels,, they can work perfect one day then the next it will run for 5 mins then i get the no signal and it freezes,, then i have to change channel off disney and it all works again,,
    is there a newer more stable version of software , than what i am currently using,, thanks alex

• funny enough i have an openbox s11 which is not used that often only when the grandchildren come down and always ask if they could watch play disney,alls fine for about 10 mins or so when it comes up no signal after changing channel and back to disney the box is fine,hope someone out there can shed some light on our problem btw i have an original chip.

regards
    MR-T

• Maybe someone here can help me out. We had a power cut last week and my ***box s10 went down. I flashed it ''successfully'' but when I reconnect box to tv I get no signal. Nothing. Stuck on NoCH. Could it be a hardware problem?

• load a channel list via lan manager,then at least you will get past the no ch error.
    hopefully the ip address will be the same as the default.If not,you will have to load old firmware that the ip address is the default.

• Lutz, Lan manager doesn't connect to box.

Just thinking back, we had a power failure last week and that caused the problem. It stopped working when power came back on. Maybe this can help u.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!