enigma 2 not installing

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 747 times. The last Post () by russellhearn69.

• Right her goes nothing lol

I am trying to load in a hdmu enigma2 image on my alien 2 but it won't load in, i have followed all the instuctions in the turorials that i have found on this forum but it still won't load in, I push the ok button then turn it on, i get the "force" message then i push the c+ button and i see "enigma" but when i push the v+ button all i get is a message saying "fact" then it scrolls to "t" then "to" and thats all that happens it doesn't do anything after that so i would like to know if there is another way to load in the enigma2 image maybe by using dcc or from the usb manually, I have been at this now for three days and it is now doing my head in so any help on the matter would be brilliant.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post

Russell

• format your usb stick again (fat32)and try again.
    or try another usb stick.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!