Blackhole 1.7.9 fullbackup issue..

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,171 times. The last Post () by bigcheeks.

• Hi guys.
    I want to do a full restore from a full backup that i took and kept in my computer with the path fullbackup_duo/20120702_1140/vuplus/duo /kernel_cfe_auto.bin and root_cfe_auto.jffs2
    i Moved the image to media/hdd but it cannot see it..
    then i moved it to the USB which formated with FAT32 and put it inside the front usb and reboot, nothing happends it just boot back to normal, i go to menu/blackhole Full Backup but no restore option then i go to Blackhole Personal Backup and it cannot see the file..
    what do i do wrong? and how can i restore from usb? i cannot choose usb as backup option only media/hdd.

Thanks in advanced.

• Are you copying the whole file path onto the usb (fullbackup_duo/20120702_1140/vuplus/duo /kernel_cfe_auto.bin and root_cfe_auto.jffs2)
    You only need to copy/paste from---- vuplus/duo /kernel_cfe_auto.bin and root_cfe_auto.jffs2 onto the usb ,insert in front panel and reboot,It should then flash no probs .

• Are you copying the whole file path onto the usb (fullbackup_duo/20120702_1140/vuplus/duo /kernel_cfe_auto.bin and root_cfe_auto.jffs2)
    You only need to copy/paste from---- vuplus/duo /kernel_cfe_auto.bin and root_cfe_auto.jffs2 onto the usb ,insert in front panel and reboot,It should then flash no probs .

errrr its so easy when you know what to do...thanks alot that helped!

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!