Oscam/cccam server

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,149 times. The last Post () by dada.

• I am running cccam 2.1.3/OSCAM on Ubuntu and every now and then it freezes for 10sec on all channels then continues any one knows how to solve the problem

• Depends on a few things , how many peers do you have connected ? if you have quite a few then chances are one of them is abusing your server and slowing it down due to high ecm requests ! you will need to monitor your peers usage and disable them one by one until the server behaves itself then you should be OK to take action on the peer that is causing this.

This may not be the problem but is 1 probable solution.

• Only have 15peer by meaning high ECM what range?

Would upgrading from CCCAM 2.13 to 2.2.1 help. Thanks

15 peers is still enough if you have 1 that is bashing the hell out of your server ! upgrading to 221 will not help either.

Just monitor through your server and see who is using the most Ecm requests then disable them for a couple of hours and see if your server settles down.

• Pardon me have you anything to add to the discussion ? if so please do and try to help.

think he is trying to ask how one person could be bashing the server ... i assume you are saying that its possible that someone is re-sharing his line and that by checking his ecm times he could see who has higher times than the rest.

If disabling that peer settles the server and cures the glitching ... then he has found his problem.

Used to be common place for card fakers and pay servers to re-share lines and take advantage of newbies and those not in control of their servers.

Then again i could be talking out of my hat and misunderstood what your were saying ... or perhaps i have joined the wrong forum

Awaiting permissions to add something special here :)

• You got in 1, I never understood the question fully from the other poster and thought that if he couldn't be bothered to post a proper question then i cannot answer properly. LOL

As far as joining the wrong forum goes ! im sure this place is the right one m8.:thumbsup:

• You got in 1, I never understood the question fully from the other poster and thought that if he couldn't be bothered to post a proper question then i cannot answer properly. LOL

lol ... so i don't need another trip to specsavers lol

cccam and oscam on ubuntu should be able to handle 15 peers with ease ... so i would do as pacman suggests first off

if the problems still there it could be the set up needs a bit of tweeking ... now i'll be honest and tell you i'm a little rusty with ubuntu these days ... however i know a fellow on here who knows the setup inside out.

post back if your peers turn out ok and i'll see if i can track him down to help out.

Also have a ganders at this thread click me

Awaiting permissions to add something special here :)

• I am running cccam 2.1.3/OSCAM on Ubuntu and every now and then it freezes for 10sec on all channels then continues any one knows how to solve the problem

check your logs in the server m8

• Thanks all for your support problem solved as server needed tweaking as suggested above I had peers that where making my sever go down :( because of high ecms and I removed them all.

just a small question is Omnikey reader compatible with my JCS i***** card ? 10x

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!