Musogeek vix 3.0 5.21 Regional bouquets

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 735 times. The last Post () by smokoe1.

• Just installed the new Vix 3.0 build 521 from MG, and its bloomin brilliant, much faster than my older ver 3 build.
    I have a couple of questions for you guys,
    How do i get the regional bouquets for this release ? ( my older image had the auto bouquet installed )
    And my duo stays on after doing the epg update at 4.00 am ,

Thanks
    tof1998

Edit...Sorted the Auto Bouquets ..just need to know about the epg update...thanks

• I have always had issues every now and again with EPG updates keeping the receiver awake. I think using OpenTV you are more likely to see this, you could try using rytec providers instead, because I think this does the update while the receiver is in standby and for some reason the OpenTV can wake the receiver up, not all the time, but never found a 100% reason why it happens.

I prefer to use OpenTV - so I have used various ways to put it back in to standby. The method I use at the moment is menu - setup - system - AutoShutDown settings, and I keep AutoShutDown disabled, but enable action after activity - set this at 120 minutes, and for it to go in to standby. This will put the receiver in to standby after a 20 second warning if you haven't pressed anything on the remote for that length of time, can get a bit annoying if you don't channel hop much but it is ok for me.

There is also a plugin called Buyukbang from the ViX feeds - with this you can run a daily scheduler that returns the receiver to standby at any given time each day, or you can schedule it to reboot after an EPG update with the same tool and return it to standby - not fully tested this plugin but it is worth giving it a go.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks for the info guys, sorry its took so long to respond, (xmas etc )...
    I looked in the menu - setup - system but i do not have the AutoShutDown available...is this a plug-in i have to download ?

Gotta say , this is the best and fastest Vix image i have ever had, i dont have to keep restarting the cam on this one. plus , everything just works,,,,,,nice one

Tof1998

• Hi, I have this image also, as a beginner its the only one I can actually work lol, I am having a couple of epg issues just now and was wondering if anyone else is? When I first flashed that image I followed the instructions in vu+ tutorials to download the 7 day epg, at that point I wasn't getting epg for any channel, followed the instructions and got epg for everything, I noticed last night while watching discovery that my epg is ending tonight, nothing for sat, I done the same instructions and my 7 day for FTA channels are fine but still only Friday for sly channels, it is set to Dl at 4am, I checked this morning and no change, any ideas anyone?

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!