DM800 HD Tuner configuration, where are my satellites?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,429 times. The last Post () by stevenf.

• Hi Guys,

I just bought my (secondhand) DM800 HD about 3 days a go, and now running into a problem.

I have a Multytenne dish, when I setup the tuner, I choose for DiSEqC A/B/C/D, for each DiSEqC I could select many satellites, so I set:
    A: Astra 1
    B: Hotbird
    C: Astra 3
    D: Astra 2
    This worked perfect.

But since this evening, I only have:
    A: nothing connected
    B: nothing connected
    C: nothing connected
    D: Astra 2

(See attached photo)

Also I can only select the Astra 2, all the other satellites have gone from the list..?

I have checked in /etc/tuxbox/ I do still have the file satellite.xml

Any idea's what is wrong here and how I can fix?

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

• hi you have to put the satellite you want on A ,B , C, AND D, THEN GO TO THE LAST LIGNE THEN PRESS OK FO SAVE THEN EXIT GO TO AUTOMATIC SCAN OR MANUAL SCAN BY SATELITE

• hi you have to put the satellite you want on A ,B , C, AND D,

Hi,

But that's the problem, I can't put the satellite I want on A,B,C,D. The only satellite I can only put the Astra 2 28.3E satellite, all other satellites are gone, there is nothing else to select.

• OK got it fixed.

There was also a satellite.xml in de directory /etc/enigma2/ for some reason this only had 1 satellite listed. I added the other satellites I needed to this list, did a reboot and viola, I could select them again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!