Oscam stop working when using webinterface to restart

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,440 times. The last Post () by okverd.

• hi. i just would like to ask if it is problem in my image or in oscam...
    i have dm800 original with Dream-Elite-BlackHole_1.33D_V3-DM800-2012-06-16-SSL-84
    i tried :
    oscam-svn7996-mips-tuxbox-webif-Distribution.tar.gz
    oscam-svn7999-mips-tuxbox-webif-Distribution.tar.gz
    and few earlier versions and oscam freeze when i use restart over web interface... i have to reset cam on box with remote only....
    (i used to run 6xxx version and oscam restart was working over web interface)

thank you for help

• introductions
    please pass by introductions and, well, introduce yourself - as per rules

if Oscam isn't restarting when you restart via webinterface, then it could be a number of problems, hardware or configuration. Try looking at the 'bindwait' option in oscam.conf - this is quoted from the oscam wiki.

If you are using Oscam with CCcam, then if there are any conflicts such as ports or if CCcam starts reading the cards if Oscam is restarted, then this could cause issues. It is not always easy to pinpoint, but to rule out config issues, test it with minimal configs, also test it without cardreaders/cards to see if there is any hardware issues.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Its look overloaded CCcam.. to many FLines and Clines ... up to 50 Clines and 50 Flines is max.
    Do test: Reduce Clines and Flines and then try use CCcam_info

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!