Optimize Oscam Cache-EX feature with Grouping

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,195 times. The last Post () by hamtou2003.

• Oscam Cache-EX Grouping

Over the past few months of using Cache-EX I have noticed that there is a huge waist of resources in pulling & pushing Cache. For example, You might have 10 cacheex peers & you are sending the combined cacheex from all those 10 peers to each & every one of them, even though they might all have the same peers. I have used the grouping feature to send only my local cache to all peers.

Here is what you have to do to achieve this...

Give all oscam Servers a separate group starting with group 1 for your local cache
    NOTE: If you are running cacheex on same oscam as main oscam, you might have to make this group 20 or 30 so as not to clash with used groups

e.g.

Now assign all oscam Users groups you want to push to them

e.g.

With above example your local oscam recieves all cacheex, cachex peer 1 & 2 only recieve your local cache..

I think this is a much cleaner way of using cache-EX feature, saving bandwidth & optimizing performance. If you find that another peer has not got one or two of your peers, Just add the relevant groups to his user account.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi;
    Dont understood one thing:
    ""Now assign all oscam Users groups you want to push to them""
    As i know in cacheEx mode3 the user push to you (GOT) and you Push to him by reader >> REVERSE CACHE PUSH!!!!
    Tnx

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!