Sfmod_dm500v1

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,071 times. The last Post () by truncalinos.

• SFMOD_DM500V1
    Hi buddies, we present our first amendment to the DM500. It is a compiled firmware from 0 to 1.9 with base OpenPLi some additions and ready to run.

Two versions 2.1.3 and Sbox0.4.8 + CCcam + Mbox R23 Sbox0.4.8 4Th

Modifications have been made in the file system, so it is all the partition / var absolutely free to the user, ie has occupied only about 26%.

The first charge must be made in dreamup if you have a different image to the latest OpenPLi since ancient Nabilo Gemini and take a different kernel and if you load and update with FlashWizar taking an image with Kernel error less likely you will have to retrieve and by dreamup. Once updated the kernel dreamup again as many times as you can put it on FlashWizard ye.

This new kernel includes many improvements such as a much sharper and less pixelated and with much higher quality. Also avoid crashing to zap very fast, so I advise you to put it.

Here some screenshots to whet your appetite:

PS: I want to thank meteor adapt the skin and the push pedrag2 given us.

Hope you like and comenteis results.

Here some screenshots to whet your appetite:

• it loaded smoothly like you said but it does non work with mgcamd any Idea why?
    I downloaded the 1.38 and nothing also tried 1.35a, 1.36, 1.37 but channels do not come up.

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!