Recording Problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 795 times. The last Post () by meharimran.

• i have bit problem. i have vu+ultimo with new BH image, but i cant record and watch 2 programes at same time,
    if i put record one programe all the other channels screen went black,
    i have quad nlb and two cable is coming 1 for tuner A and 2nd Tuner B.
    i search the hole google but could not fix it,
    pls pls help me,
    my tried on different tuner setting,
    1. simple,sigal, and same on tuner B.
    2, Tuner A Advance and Tuner B equal to tuner A
    happy new year

• king.
    i scan new sly uk channels. used BH image VTI image. update FPGA DRIVER, told to sever gay, he said fine on his side.
    put Tuner A and Tuner B on simple signal, not work.
    Tuner A on Advance and Tuner B equal to A, not work
    i hope u understand my eng,
    thanks for your time

• I noticed in your first post that you have a quad LNB connected to your dish,have you checked that you get the same result from all 4 outputs on it???

If you have two separate cables coming in from the LNB then try this on your tuner config: ( I am using 28.2E as a example)

Tuner A

Configuration mode: Simple
    Mode : Single
    Satellite : 28 east
    Send Diseqc: yes

Tuner B

Configuration mode: Simple
    Mode : Single
    Satellite : 28 east
    Send Diseqc: yes

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!