Cant update vix on my duo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 812 times. The last Post () by Daddy Bear.

• hey guys,

when i try to update vix to the latest build on my duo it says

"update check is currently in progress, please try again in a few minutes"

I have tried several times since yesterday and it just says the same thing

I have also tried disabling the software update check and restarted the box

No joy... I just get the same message

Any ideas on how I can get the update without having to reflash the latest build?

Cheers fellas

D.B

• Today I had a friend who's duo was having exactly the same problem as your own bud,tried everything with it from allowing unstable updates and trying the telnet update method as suggested by masterG,kept saying the same thing eveytime.

I tried the update on my own and it worked no probs at all,in the end I just took a image backup from that and flashed it onto my friends box.

Not exactly sure at the min what the problem is,if I find a answer I will update this post.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• if your using a Build prior to 519 it is not recommended that you use the online update feature due to several changes that have been made. you need to flash to a image after build 519 then you can again resume using the online update feature, you can also use the backup manager to backup and restore your settings etc, so flashing a new image will only take a few minutes.

If you have performed a online update from build 519 or lower to one of the newer builds it can and will cause instabilities ( all of this is in the changelogs that i post by the way ).

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• im trying to upgrade from build 541 to the latest build

Thanks for the replies fellas :)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!