Recording issue - different CAMs

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 462 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hello

I have an issue with recordings on my Ultimo. I have two cards in the internal reader slots read by Cccam 2.3.0 and two in CAMs (I***** and Unicam) in the CI slots.

If I'm recording a programme that needs Cccam 2.3.0 (eg *** Calcio 1) and I change channel to one that's being read via CI (JSC HD) then on the recording I end up with screen freeze for the precise period when I turned over. When I go back to a channel that's Cccam-read then the recording picks up again.

I'm using BH image 1.7.7

Any thoughts on curing this? Thanks

• Hello bud,

I would doubt you will find a cure for this,if you are recording a channel that is using CCcam and then change to a channel that requires CI the recording will stop as the card reader will have now been turned off,this happens when you use the CI slots.In effect you are turning off the card reader via your CCcam cfg which is de-activated once you select CI.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!