change blue button option in nemesis

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 943 times. The last Post () by Johnneysul.

• i have a clone dm800 with nemesis image, i used to use the TS image, and when i press the green button it was the plugins, 1channel , youtube etc but with the nemesis image u have to hold the blue button for like 2 sec, and if u just press it, it will bring up the softcam and hold for to long and it brings somefing else up, is their away to set it so i only have to press once or set the green button for the plugins menu like the TS image
    dreamuser

• Official Post

i have a clone dm800 with nemesis image, i used to use the TS image, and when i press the green button it was the plugins, 1channel , youtube etc but with the nemesis image u have to hold the blue button for like 2 sec, and if u just press it, it will bring up the softcam and hold for to long and it brings somefing else up, is their away to set it so i only have to press once or set the green button for the plugins menu like the TS image
    dreamuser

Install the plugin multi quickbutton & you will be able to reassign different buttons to suit your needs.
    Multi QuickButton

• You could try editing the keymap.xml file. It is a bit awkward, I have moved some EPG buttons around. Just remember to make a backup of the file before editing. It can be found in USR/SHARE/ENIGMA2/Keymap.xml.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!