Re: Digitalb

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,763 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I am currently experiencing problems on this bouquet. Only certain channels are being decrypted like supersport1, film actsion and film drama. Other channels (like supersport2, 3 and 4) are not being decrypted by cccam. Signal on these channels is not an issue. Can someone help pls? Thx

• Kam ni pc te instaluar linux 10.4 edhe atye kam te instaluar cccam edhe mas 10 ore qe esht i shluar kompjuter ndale cccam risetohet kthehet 0 edhe apet gjdo 10 ore resterto ka dikush qe mund te me nimoj

• You may have more luck if you post in English. Don't think there are too many Albanian speakers on this forum

I installed linux 10.4 pc ni answer those I installed CCcam mas 10 hours is computer shluar stop CCcam risetohet return 0 APET all 10 hours resterto already someone who can be with nimoj

while the computer works only CCcam stop

You previous post even when translated through Google translate doesn't make any sense.

Nano

• :):) Because even to me, having the albanian as mother tongue... It doesn't make sense :)

:):) Because even to me, having the albanian as mother tongue... It doesn't make sense :)

I like it :10lol:

A lot of the channels on the card are now paired to the receiver. Its Conax CAS7 hardware paired, so its not going to work outside of the paired Digitalb box or CAS7 cam.

Nano

• Apparently some of the bigger payservers have had the HD stuff on Digitalb open last year, No idea how it was done or who did it, all i know is that i haven't seen or heard of any of the paired stuff open outside a Digitalb box for at least the last six months.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!