Channel Frequency Editor

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,287 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• I appear to have the same issue as madaboutlotus... still trying to get my head around it.

So, i downloaded a recent bouquet, edited it in dreamboxedit to make my own bouquet; great. now 4 or 5 channels have dropped off (dave, gold, alibi etc). I gather that this is because the frequencies have changed.

A lot of people keep referring to automated bouquet updated plugins. My question is, would such plugins update my existing channel list, OR, would it simply replace my current bouquet on my box with the default channel lists, all upto date?

Failing that, is there any way of updating the frequencies for these odd couple of channels on dreamboxedit, on my PC??

Basically, i don't want all the channels and groups which you most often find in automatic bouquets. I tried Rats bouquet downloader yesterday, for example, and it just loaded my box up with unwanted channel lists.

Cheers

• i use catseye settings ¬ then if something changes like frequency i will obtain the relevant data from lyngsat or satbeams or king of sat then scan that transponder ! The channels then appear in the a bouquet called "last scanned" at the bottom of the favourites list. Once i have the desired channels in the last scanned section i the use Dreambox edit to move them to the position and delete the old one ! I'm almost certain there is a better way but thats what i do.
    Mainly because i add feeds which aren't included in the catseye settings ¬ But the same will apply for general channels

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!