Amiko alien shd 8900 Stuck on spark boot logo IDENT error --uninitiate

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,602 times. The last Post () by puang_djaya.

• have you used the right rescue image for your box.
    i see in your profile you have a alien shd 8900 and no alien2.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• I think I had used the right rescue image. The name of the rescue image is "NewSpark_Rescue_v1.2.31" and if I'm not mistaken that I downloaded the file from swtools.biz.

Before this error happened, I updated to firmware 1.2.61 from 1.2.60 thru the online spark. When on firmware 1.2.60 this error never happened before.

If the rescue image that I had been using is not the correct one for my receiver, would you mind provide me the download link for the correct one sir? :sun:

And sorry if this is not the correct thread for asking a help....

• That's the problem sir. I can't pass thru the spark boot logo as in the attachment I posted before. 3 out of 10 times (maybe more, not counting!) I had succeed booting into spark after done flashing rescue image. I do factory reset and set it up from there. But after that if I reboot my receiver, the error will be there again and again! There is no second booting succession! I had tried with three version of rescue images, NewSpark_Rescue_v1.2.31, spark_rescue_image_Amiko_SHD-8900_Alien_1.2.52 and Rettungs-Image-Spark_Amiko-Alien_neue-FB. The second and third is the same I believe. I'll download the rescue image from the link you gave soon. I cannot download it now as this forum restricting me from downloading it. I saw this "1.2.60-rescue-image-truman" on swtools.biz. What is that for? I mean which region is that image for?

• i think the problems started when you update to 1.2.60 and above.
    i don`t try the 1.2.60 rescue image for truman i think it is for another box.
    try the rescue image 1.2.52 when you can dowload it.
    is this not working than bring the box to your reseller for rma.

So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• The box was on 1.2.58 when I bought it. Then I updated to 1.2.58e and to 1.2.60. It was all working great until I update to 1.2.61 thru online spark. Will try spark_rescue_image_Amiko_SHD-8900_Alien_1.2.52 soon then I will let you know how it go. Should I update if spark manage to boot up properly? To what version?
    I'm thinking that re-flash uboot in hyperterminal will solve this issue? Or it is not about uboot problem?

• I had tried the rescue image you gave to me but the problem still there. I even flashed 3x and nothing fix! If I flash uboot in hyperterminal do you think this problem will be solve?

Can you provide me the link for uboot file? Thank you.

• i think you bring the box in for repair.

• I used this one to fix mine when it started playing up :ah:

Mine is the pre-facelift model :ops:

Try the 1.2.52 rescue first and see what happens. If that fails there is no harm in trying the 1.2.31 rescue image uploaded here. Like i said, though do it as a last resort and only if you own the older 8900.

It worked on mine, but as i always say with anything i upload, you use it at your own risk. I won't be held responsible if it doesn't work.

Nano

• Unfortunately I have the new type of amiko shd 8900 with the new RCU too. I'll try again until I get bored and stop thinking about it. Or maybe I'll try to flash uboot in hyperterminal.

Thanks for all the help and suggestion.

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Stuck on spark boot logo!?” to “Amiko alien shd 8900 Stuck on spark boot logo IDENT error --uninitiate”.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!