Al Jazeera Card Changes

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,781 times. The last Post () by dariushm1370.

• It is being reported that Al Jazeera are due to change their subscription system, rumors range from leaving 13e completely to a no card box or a card paired to a box.

Al Jazeera are favorites to take the EPL contract and this is what is driving this.

Most card sellers are using this line of text on their adverts.

All al jazeera cards activated in 2013 will expire on 31/12/2013 because al jazeera will introduce a new subscription system from 2014 (HD Receiver + Card)

:shamon:

• hi yes ,go to change but at the moment i get this email ,because i am dealear jsc card , but still dont no the change.

Dear Partners,

JSC has announced that any new activation or renewal for channels 1- 8 will be valid till Dec 31st, 2012; i.e. if you activate a new card or Renew a card 1-8 on 4/1/2013 it will expire on 31/12/2013 not on 4/1/2014.

will send you more updates and new business rules once we receive them.

Thanks and Best Regards,

• It will probably be the same sort of set up as Abu Dhabi sports, where the receiver doesn't have a card of sorts.

I have heard that they are trying for the live English Premier league games again. They are hoping to win it from ADMC.

There are also rumours that they will be dropping 13e also in favour of 7w as 7w cannot be easily obtained in the UK without a huge dish.

Nano

• if you read my post is only for the card 1 to 8 . not for the card 1 to 10 full hd with extra chanels espn...ect

just for your info ADMC and JSC IS THE SAME BOSS. IS 2 COMPAGNY BUT THE SAME MONEY .

• I'm just posting what i've seen on other forums my friend :haha:

Its pure speculation what they are going to be doing at this moment in time.

Nano

• Official Post

Hmmm,
    [h=1]vu uno 4 units for sale[/h]
    So rami as a trader of this card what would your advice be to anyone thinking of buying or renewing a JSC/Aljazeera card right now?

• ok, i think dont renew 1 to 8 ,if you have card 1 to 8 and need renew just renew 1 to 10 full 180 to 200 dollars us.

and i think better go to viaccess systheme if big change is iderto systheme hacked .have to be change. this is only my personal opinion.

• Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

• i am sorry ADMC AND OSN IS 2 PACK DIFFERENTE AND I DONT BELLIVE IS HACKED OR SHARING AND JSC IS SHARED .

• The Packages will be probably only available on a payserver. If your stupid enough to give money to a payserver you deserve to get ripped off. I think i would rather pay uncle Rupert £650 a year than subscribe to a payserver.

• Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!