Help adding N Line on Amiko SHD 8900

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,505 times. The last Post () by Trebor300.

• I have recently purchased this box and am trying to set-up my n-line. i have this working fine on a CT9100 running VIX 3.0.

I am currently running spark on this box as pre loaded, should i be using another image maybe?

I have become realy confused reading various posts, should i be using mcamd, oscam or cccam?

I must point out i am a bit of a newbie,

Help is much appreciated.

• CCCam doesn't work on SH4 boxes and probably never will. You have to use OSCam in Enigma 2 on SH4 boxes. The CCCam in Spark is a modified version of MGCamd that reports itself as CCCam 2.1.4.

If you want to use CCCam as a server and a lient you are going to have to get a MIPS CPU based box.

Nano

• Thanks for response, I have a online that I would like to connect to, I have tried install oscam following some tutorials but still failing. When I installed oscam via USB pen it says completed and reboots, I can not see oscam in the plugins... As I said I am a newbie and help is much appreciated

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

• Are you trying to put OSCam into Spark or Enigma?

I couldn't tell you how to do it in Spark as i never used it, i think Spark is just horrible, i only ever used Enigma on mine. Which Enigma 2 image are you using on it? I always found PKT Nebula 3 to be the best and most stable image on mine.

Nano

• I have been trying to put into spark, I have now booted enigma an doing a channel scan. Do I install oscam from USB and put the oscam.server file in the key folder?

• I am really struggling here, I decided to flash en2 with PKT neb 3 as suggested and it said success but now sticks on boot when loading. Sorry to be a pain but would. Really appreciate your help in restoring and setting up OSCam

• Thanks for that, I have just installed a booted up. Unfortunately I need go work now :-( couple of things I have notice though that I will to have a play with tonight, box will not connect to network, when doing network test says DHCP disabled. Another thing is 28.E is not in the satellite list in setup, have you come across any of these problems?

• Trebor, my Alien SHD-8900 packed up after 3 months so i cannot walk you through it as i no longer have a reference for myself.

You should be able to download a satlist from this forum. They should work for most Enigma2 based receivers.

Try here

Amiko Alien Channel lists

Nano

• Thanks for your support. Ill take another look tonight if you can not answer my questions I understand! By the way what happened to your box?

• Not having much luck here... I have got the lists as suggested an now can't access box via ftp keep getting telenet error. This is only since I upgraded to e2 neb3. Any ideas?

• Nano, I have installed the cats eye sat XML and now able to scan, unfortunately no services are found on 28.2 east...grrrr if I boot to spark that works fine and has all channels. Any ideas?

• Download Dreambox edit. Google IHAD, you will find it there.

You can use it to upload a channel plan for 28.2e. use winrar to uncompress the file and send it to your Alien using Dreamboxedit. This is off a friends DM800Se so it should avoid the issues with the HD Channels.

Set Dreamboxedit to Enigma2 setting.

To answer your last question, the tuner failed on my SHD-8900. I know of another person who has had the same issue.

I'm not buying another, i'd rather buy a clone than another Amiko Alien box.

Nano

• The Dreamboxedit file should give you most of the satellites within Europe so it will save you having to scan any sats. Its just the file i use when setting up receivers on new installs. It saves having to scan them all in.

Its saved me a lot of time as there are a few sats i cannot get with my own setup that are included in the file.

It should work on the Alien SHD-8900.

Nano

• Nano, thanks for your help, I have decided to send the box back to sat shop and get a vu+ solo instead. Have you had any experience with these?

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!