which channel do sly pundits watch live football on?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 843 times. The last Post () by rami.

• 5ky have dedicated uplinks from every ground !
    The pictures you are talking about are what the pundits watch on sly sports news during saturday afternoon i think.
    Chances are there relayed back to wherever that studio is via slys HQ and editing suite - that might be isleworth in London mate.
    Even if you found the feed source i would imagine its encrypted - Although there have been occasions people found them running FTA.
    Someone even suggested to me that there is Fibre back up should summit go wrong when a match is LIVE ! and if thats the case its a closed shop i'm afraid !
    IpTv is growing daily with feeds available from all over the world - If satellite cant deliver your needs look at those options.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• is compagny supplied admc for pltv but is expensive is ok for pub

iptv box 200p and 125p p/m

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!