Non Freeview Channels Temporary Freeze

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 509 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hi,

I hope this is in the correct forum, please accept my apologies if it is not.

I got a Vu+ Dup about 3 months ago and all was well up to the last few weeks. I then noticed that the non freeview channels, especially *** Sports, would freeze every few minutes for about 5 seconds and then re-start.

I contacted the guy I bought it from and he told me the problem was that I was using an EPG plugin from the UK when I live in Dublin and the channels I was selecting were configured for the UK and not Ireland. He told me to select 'All Channels' instead of 'Favourites' and scroll to the problem channels where there would be several versions of the same channel. He then told me to add the extra versions to the bouquet and one of these would work. I did that and no improvement, it is a really annoying thing to have the screen constantly freeze.

I contacted him again and this time he told me to power down the router, did that no change. He then asked me to log into the box and email him the CCcam file or line inside. As a complete novice I have no idea what they are or how I log in etc. and whether doing that is likely to help me.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do and if I should do as suggested how do I do that? Please excuse my ignorance, I need the ladybird version.

Thanks

Crimmo

• He then asked me to log into the box and email him the CCcam file or line inside. As a complete novice I have no idea what they are or how I log in etc.

If you have no idea of how to put a C: Line into your machine its time to start reading ¬
    By the sounds of it you have been ripped off by someone offering a "cheap" subscription or "gift" - This is illegal and is the downfall of our beloved hobby !
    Take your time to read through the forum and think about buying yourself a subscription like 5etanta Ireland which you can share - Then if your lucky someone might share a card you desire in return - such as UK based provider !

For now your on thin ice here -
    Do not ask for further assistance regarding the matter you have described please ! Until you have a Legal subscription at least.

:rikjaard2:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I'm sorry pal but that guy is feeding you crap, his explanation is pure fantasy.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!