*** multiroom sub

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,394 times. The last Post () by johnnyp74.

• iv recently setup a linux server using my *** card however my wife hates the epg on the reciever im using so i was wondering if i would be able to get a multiroom sub off *** and use the second card in pc for sharing with a few m8s. i know that both *** boxes are meant to be connected to a phone line but has any one found a way around this ? could i just leave the 2nd box plugged in with no card in it ?

• at one time you could connect a 9v battery lol now as far as i know and ive done some trying no , it has to call back or it will turn off , best get a box setup at a relative ,or get a better receiver for the epg , better still trade the wife in

• This might not be the best time to commit to a multiroom sub, or any sub from that provider if your sole intention is to cardshare it, read around the forum and then decide for yourself

• yeah been reading some stuff on card sharing a *** card, looks like ill either get a new reciever or learn to ignore the wifes moaning lol . Dont think i want to be commited to another sub and the card share stops working. Time to do some research on a decent reciever.

• you need enigma2 mate ¬ avoid the amiko gear !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• very interesting so heres a question!!!

what if both boxes where connected via fone line but one did not have a card in it. would *** know via fone line or are they purely lookin for the box only??

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• blacksx that was pretty much what i was thinking, the *** contract says both boxes must be connected to phone line for first 12 months but nothing about card being inserted in em lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!