It can be done with amiko server?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 987 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Good afternoon...!!!
    I'm used to the 500 and ccam dream and recently bought a Amiko Alien 2 by CCAM to which client and server but can not find the way to make server setup, client all by CCAM or oscam ok but .. and of server?
    Is there any program for this apparatus as ccaminfo to know at all times the data?

• The Alien 2 cannot run pure native CCCam as CCCam cannot run on SH4 boxes, and it probably never will. the version in Spark is a modified version of MGCamd which is why it can only be used as a client, it is not native CCCam.

If you want to run CCCam you need to get a box with a MIPS cpu.

Nano

• The Alien 2 cannot run pure native CCCam as CCCam cannot run on SH4 boxes, and it probably never will. the version in Spark is a modified version of MGCamd which is why it can only be used as a client, it is not native CCCam.

If you want to run CCCam you need to get a box with a MIPS cpu.

Nano

To add to this Alein can run Oscam, so can be used as a server - so if you want to use it as a server you need to read up on Oscam

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Firstly Introductions
    follow the rules and post an intro.

oscam can be used as a server, have a search through the forum and the oscam wiki to get a better idea.

To add to this Alein can run Oscam, so can be used as a server - so if you want to use it as a server you need to read up on Oscam

sorry I thought I had made, it is polite and what is presented.

By oscam server can be done?
    I use oscam spark and having previously used the lines to pass ccamconverter ccam to oscam but then as you have to set it up? ... Have to download any special plugin?
    I put in my oscam.server lines oscam.user my servers and my clients lines but does not work .. is there any forum small manual to do this?

• By oscam server can be done?
    I use oscam spark and having previously used the lines to pass ccamconverter ccam to oscam but then as you have to set it up? ... Have to download any special plugin?
    I put in my oscam.server lines oscam.user my servers and my clients lines but does not work .. is there any forum small manual to do this?

• If you want to use these boxes for OSCam, do it under Enigma2. I found the PKT image to be the best one to use with OSCam.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!